Guidelines on use of Special Effects Materials in Filming


Use of special effects material to produce special effects for filming on land or in waters of Hong Kong is subject to a discharge permit issued by the Entertainment Special Effects Licensing Authority. All applications for the production of special effects using pyrotechnics or non-pyro special effects material are to be forwarded to the Special Effects Licensing Section, Film Services Office of the Create Hong Kong.