Police Mentorship Programme Outreach (PMPO)Introduction
The Police Mentorship Programme Outreach (PMPO) was launched in 2018 as a proactive recruitment strategy to inspire high calibre Hong Kong students with global vision, who are studying or graduated from mainland / overseas tertiary institutions, to join the Force as Inspectors and serve the community.
- Aspire to join the Force as Inspector and serve the community;
- Hong Kong students who are studying in mainland / overseas tertiary institutions; or
- Hong Kong graduates who have graduated from mainland / overseas tertiary institutions for not more than two years.
- The PMPO Mentors are a cadre of volunteer officers from inspectorate rank or above who graduated from mainland / overseas tertiary institutions;
- Mentors will share knowledge, experience and challenges in their police career with the Mentees;
- Mentees will have valuable opportunities to visit different police units and participate in interview skill or physical fitness workshops, for enhancing their competitiveness in the recruitment selection process.
to Police Recruitment Division (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Within one month, Mentors will contact qualified Mentees to
attend different activities
Apply to join the Force
Any enquiry, please contact Police Recruitment Division:
Tel: 3660 4318, Email: email@example.com