Police Mentorship Programme Outreach (PMPO)Introduction
The Police Mentorship Programme Outreach (PMPO) was first launched in 2018 as a proactive recruitment strategy to inspire high calibre Hong Kong students who have global vision and are studying at or graduated from mainland / overseas tertiary institutes to join the Force after their graduation.
- Facilitate social and personal development of mentees;
- Inspire and motivate mentees to pursue a career with the Force upon graduation from the universities;
- Establish liaison with the managements of the mainland / overseas tertiary institutes on employment related matters; and
- Enhance the overall competitiveness of the Force in graduate recruitment.
- Hong Kong students who are studying in mainland / overseas tertiary institutes; or
- Hong Kong graduates who have graduated from mainland / overseas tertiary institutes for not more than two years.
- PMPO mentors of inspectorate rank or above who are graduates of the mainland / overseas tertiary institutes will lead mentees from their respective regions and share with them knowledge, experience and challenges in the career of a Police Inspector;
- PMPO mentees have the opportunities to participate in various kinds of activities, such as visits to police units, participate in leadership workshops and the Job Attachment Programme.
PMPO is open for application round the year. You may access and complete the online application form by clicking HERE. For further details, please contact Recruitment Division (Tel: 2860 6477, email: [email protected])。