Auxiliary Undergraduate Scheme (AUS)
The Auxiliary Undergraduate Scheme (AUS) was launched in 2003 and aims at recruiting tertiary institution undergraduates as Auxiliary Police Constables to serve the community.
AUS will open for application between October and December every year to undergraduates (full-time non-final year) of the following 17 higher education institutions:
- Caritas Institute of Higher Education
- Centennial College
- Chu Hai College of Higher Education
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Hong Kong Institute of Technology
- Hong Kong Shue Yan University
- Lingnan University
- Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Education University of Hong Kong
- The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The Open University of Hong Kong
- The University of Hong Kong
- Tung Wah College
Successful AUS applicants will attend a Special Basic Training Course (SBTC), which comprises of 350 training hours and spreads over 12 weeks during summer. After completion of the course, you will be posted to a police district and be required to complete the 'Statutory Efficiency Training' annually.
Remuneration and Benefits
The pay rates for Hong Kong Auxiliary Police Force are on a daily/ hourly basis of the corresponding Financial Year (including the training hours under SBTC).
All auxiliary members (except under basic training) are welcomed to apply for membership of the Police Sports and Recreation Club (PSRC). Auxiliary members are also welcomed to join the police sports and arts clubs, such as Sub-Aqua Club, Sailing Club, Adventure Club, Shooting Club, Painting and Calligraphy Club, Philatelic Club, Police Force Choir, etc.
Applicants will be invited to attend a Selection Test at the Hong Kong Auxiliary Police Force Headquarters.
- Physical Fitness Test;
- Selection Interview;
For pay rates, selection test and further information, please refer to this link.
How to Apply?
Deadline of AUS application will be ended in late December every year. For details and enrollment, please contact your respective Student Affairs Offices.For details, please contact respective Student Affairs Offices or the Police Recruitment Division (Tel: 2860 6477 / email: email@example.com)。