Certificate of No Criminal Conviction (CNCC)
The issuance of Certificates of No Criminal Conviction (CNCC) is a charged service provided by the Hong Kong Police Force which is solely in connection with a person's application for various types of visa, such as visit, student or resident visa, or for adoption of children. Applications for the Certificate for any other purposes will not be accepted.
To tie in with the government announcement of enhanced measures for disease control, the Certificate of No Criminal Conviction (CNCC) Office will implement the following measures in order to avoid people from gathering and protect the health of applicants, their companions and the staff :-
- Starting from 24 March 2020 (Tuesday), walk-in application will not be entertained. The extra daily places provided to applicants without appointment will be deployed for booking. Applicants shall make an appointment through the Online Booking System (OBS) or the Auto-Telephone Answering System at 2396 5351. The booking system provides booking services for the following 30 days.
- Please wear masks. Applicants’ and their companions’ body temperature will be checked before entering the Office. Those who have fever or respiratory infection symptoms will be requested to leave.
- Octopus card is recommended for payment. Please add value to your Octopus card in advance. (The application fee is HKD$225 per person. Add-value service for Octopus cards will NOT be provided by the CNCC Office.)
- Notes to Applicants in HK
For applicants, disregarding their nationality, who are present in HK or about to visit HK and able to make the application in person at our office
- Notes to Applicants outside HK
For applicants, disregarding their nationality, who are outside HK and unable to make the application in person at our office